Weight Management Program
WW–Weight Watchers Reimagined®
|Indiana University is excited to offer WW—Weight Watchers Reimagined—at no cost to all benefit-eligible employees, and spouses covered on an IU medical plan.|
WW Virtual Workshops
Members with a Digital + Workshops membership can now attend virtual workshops through Connect—WW’s private social network exclusively for WW members. To find your group:
- Download the WW Mobile App for your Apple or Android device.
- Open Connect in the app (look for the icon with three people at the bottom of your screen).
- Click Browse groups at the top of the screen.
- Type IN Workshop in the search bar.
- Select the location you normally visit.
- Don’t see your usual Workshop? Yours has been rolled into a larger Virtual Workshop, so check out other groups in your area.
Who can participate?
The following individuals are eligible to participate in WW:
- All benefit-eligible Academic and Staff employees; and
- Spouses covered on an IU medical plan
IU covers 100% of cost of WW; however, per IRS rules, the value of the program is considered a taxable benefit and will be reported on the employee’s W2 at the end of each year. To learn more about taxation review the Frequently Asked Questions.
What options are available?
WW provides science-based tools through nutrition education, social support, and healthy lifestyle habits like physical activity and stress management. WW delivers programming in two ways to fit your lifestyle:
- OPTION 1 – Digital Only (e-Tools): an easy-to-use app and website to track your food, movement, and weight goals; barcode scanner, restaurant items, and over 5,000 recipes; and expert chat available 24/7.
- OPTION 2 – In-Person Workshops + Digital: offers access to workshops virtually and in the community with guidance from a trained WW Coach and motivation from members who are on the same path. Additionally, this option provides access to all the digital tools.
How do I enroll?
Registration can be completed any time at IU.WW.com. You must register online before attending a Workshop.
To register, you will need the following information:
- IU Access ID: 15246810
- Employee’s 10-digit University ID:
- Employee should enter just their University ID (example: 0000001234)
- Spouse should enter the University ID + S (example: 0000001234S)
For questions, call WW at 866-204-2885 or email .