SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What is SupportLinc?
SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP), administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, is a confidential resource that provides 24/7 access to professional counseling and referrals. SupportLinc’s licensed counselors can provide short-term assistance with issues such as:
- grief and loss
- substance abuse
- marriage and relationship problems
- work-related pressures
- stress and anxiety
Eligibility: Services are provided at no cost to all employees, IU Residents, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and their household members.
Call 24/7 for Free, Confidential Help:
Monthly Feature – Understanding Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is a type of depression related to the change in seasons. In this month’s flash course, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), you’ll learn what causes this mood disorder and how to cope. The course will be available on-demand beginning October 1 by clicking the button below, or by visiting SupportLinc’s website and selecting the Monthly Feature tile. Click here for a printable flyer.
Services for Employees and Household Members
Eligible employees and household members have access to SupportLinc services at no cost, including (but not limited to):
- Unlimited 24/7/365 telephonic access to licensed counselors for in-the-moment support
- Up to six (6) face-to-face counseling sessions per presenting issue at no cost (in-person or virtual)
- Access to SupportLinc’s comprehensive technology suite including their web portal, video counseling platform, and mobile apps
- Expert referrals for local service providers including child and elder care, home repair, pet care, housing needs, and more
- Financial and legal planning support and consultations
Download the Summary of SupportLinc Services and Access Points to learn more about the services offered by SupportLinc and how to access them.
Services for IU Supervisors and Managers
Along with the services available to employees and household members listed above, SupportLinc also provides IU supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns. Click the button below to explore these resources.
SupportLinc upholds strict confidentiality standards. Nobody, including Indiana University, will know you have accessed the program unless you specifically grant permission or express a concern that presents SupportLinc with a legal obligation to release information.
Connect with SupportLinc
Call for 24/7/365 assistance: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
Website: SupportLinc.com (Case sensitive username: iu)