SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
NEW: Create an account to access SupportLinc’s online tools and app
Employees and family members who visit SupportLinc.com or the eConnect® mobile app will now be prompted to create a personalized username and password. Not only will this shorten the intake process and improve recommendations, but it will also allow you to access all of SupportLinc’s digital care modalities with just one username.
SupportLinc EAP, administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, provides employees and household members with free, 24/7 access to professional counseling and referrals. SupportLinc’s licensed counselors can provide short-term, in-the-moment assistance with issues such as grief and loss, substance abuse, relationship problems, work- related pressures, stress, and anxiety, and much more. Eligible employees and household members have access to SupportLinc services at no cost, including (but not limited to):
- Unlimited 24/7 telephone access to licensed counselors for in-the-moment support
- Up to six (6) face-to-face counseling sessions per presenting issue at no cost (in-person or virtual)
- Access to SupportLinc’s comprehensive technology suite including their web portal and mobile apps
- Expert referrals for local service providers including child and elder care, home repair, pet care, housing needs, and more
- Financial and legal planning support and consultations
Download the Summary of SupportLinc Services to learn more about SupportLinc’s resources and how to access them.
Services are provided at no cost to all employees, IU Residents, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and their household members.
24/7 Support Line: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
Website: SupportLinc.com (group code: iu)
SupportLinc for Supervisors and Managers
Along with the services above, SupportLinc can also provide IU supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, critical incident response services, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns. Click the button below to learn more.
SupportLinc upholds strict confidentiality standards. Nobody, including Indiana University, will know you have accessed the program unless you specifically grant permission or express a concern that presents SupportLinc with a legal obligation to release information.