SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Support During International Conflict
Employees and family members affected by the conflict in Ukraine have access to resources and support. Learn more.
SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP), administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, is a confidential resource that provides 24/7 access to professional counseling and referrals. SupportLinc’s licensed counselors can provide short-term assistance with issues such as grief and loss, substance abuse, relationship problems, work-related pressures, stress and anxiety, and more. Eligible employees and household members have access to SupportLinc services at no cost, including (but not limited to):
- Unlimited 24/7 telephone access to licensed counselors for in-the-moment support
- Up to six (6) face-to-face counseling sessions per presenting issue at no cost (in-person or virtual)
- Access to SupportLinc’s comprehensive technology suite including their web portal and mobile apps
- Expert referrals for local service providers including child and elder care, home repair, pet care, housing needs, and more
- Financial and legal planning support and consultations
Services are provided at no cost to all employees, IU Residents, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and their household members.
SupportLinc for Supervisors and Managers
Along with the services above, SupportLinc can also provide IU supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, critical incident response services, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns. Click the button below to learn more.
SupportLinc upholds strict confidentiality standards. Nobody, including Indiana University, will know you have accessed the program unless you specifically grant permission or express a concern that presents SupportLinc with a legal obligation to release information.
Connect with SupportLinc
24/7 Support Line: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
Website: SupportLinc.com (Username: iu)