SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
SupportLinc EAP, administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, is designed to help you address life’s challenges through free, 24/7 access to professional counseling, resources, and referrals. Their licensed Care Advocates can provide short-term assistance for issues such as grief and loss, work-related pressures, stress, depression, or anxiety, and can connect you with ongoing care as needed.
Some of the many services available to eligible members include (but aren’t limited to):
- 24/7 telephone access to licensed care advocates who can address your immediate needs, determine the appropriate level of care, and refer you to a provider for ongoing treatment, if necessary. Learn what to expect when you call.
- Up to six (6) face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year, at no cost (in-person or virtual)
- Access to SupportLinc’s comprehensive technology suite including their website and mobile apps
- Expert referrals for local service providers including child and elder care, home repair, pet care, housing needs, and more
- Financial and legal planning support and consultations
Download the Summary of SupportLinc Services to learn more about what they offer.
Call 24/7 for Free, Confidential Help:
May 2023: Boosting your mental health
SupportLinc services are available at no cost to all IU employees, medical and optometry residents, student a cademic appointees, f ellowship recipients, and the household members of these individuals.
Members do not have to be enrolled in an IU medical plan or be the tax dependent of an IU employee to be eligible for this service. Household members include any individual that lives in the same household as the employee. This would include children away at college or an elderly parent living in the home.
Support for Supervisors and Managers
Along with the services listed above, SupportLinc can also provide IU supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, critical incident response services, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns. Follow the link below to learn more.
Support for Supervisors & Managers
- SupportLinc FAQ
- SupportLinc Services
- SupportLinc Web and Mobile Login Guide: English | Spanish
- Program Flyer: English | Spanish
- 24/7 Support Line: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
- Website: SupportLinc.com
- Mobile App: eConnect® for Apple | Android
SupportLinc upholds strict confidentiality standards. Nobody, including Indiana University, will know you have accessed the program unless you specifically grant permission or express a concern that presents SupportLinc with a legal obligation to release information.