STEP 3: Enroll Online
Online Benefit Enrollment
Use your IU account created in Step 1 to enroll in benefits online.
- Go to the One.IU and search for Employee Center.
- Log in to the Employee Center using your IU credentials.
- Select the Benefit Details tile.
- Click the button to Start New Benefit Enrollment.
- Follow the system prompts to enter your benefit elections and upload supporting documentation, if applicable.
- Be sure to click the Submit button to finalize your elections.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your IU email address. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your elections were not submitted properly. If you are enrolling dependents, you will receive a separate email with instructions on how and where to submit supporting documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change my benefit elections after I submit them?
If you are still within your 30-day enrollment period, you can change your benefit elections by submitting a request to AskHR at 812-856-1234 or .
What happens if I enter benefit elections, but do not submit them?
Your benefit elections will be stored in the online system, but not finalized until you click Submit. So, if your session times out, or you need to leave the benefit enrollment system and come back later, all of the benefit choices you selected will be saved. After your 30-day initial enrollment period, any saved elections that have not been submitted will be lost.
What should I do if I have questions or problems with the system?
If you have any questions or problems with One.IU, contact your campus Support Center.
What if I don’t see the Start New Benefit Enrollment button?
If you received a notification email to enroll in benefits, but do not see the Start New Benefit Enrollment button, contact AskHR at 812-856-1234 or .