SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
NEW: Create an account to access SupportLinc’s online tools and app
Employees and family members who visit SupportLinc.com or the eConnect® mobile app will now be prompted to create a personalized username and password. Review the Web and Mobile Login Guide for instructions and frequently asked questions.
Supervisor and Manager Services
Along with the services available to employees and household members, SupportLinc also provides supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns.
- Managing conflict among employees
- Talking with employees about behavior or performance issues
- Strategies for difficult conversations
- Management consultations, trainings and toolkits
Training, Tip Sheets, and Toolkits
Select a topic below for a small collection of links to some of SupportLinc’s resources and tools. To access their entire library of content visit SupportLinc.com.
- Grief and Loss
- When a Co-Worker Dies
- Supporting a Grieving Person
- Coping with a Traumatic Event
- Coping with Grief After Community Violence
- Coping with the Aftermath of a Shooting
- Common Reactions to Crisis
- Going Back to Work after a Traumatic Event
- Recovering from Disasters or Traumatic Events
For Managers & Supervisors:
Grief and Loss
SupportLinc’s quarterly newsletter for supervisors, LincLine.
Post these flyers near time clocks or common areas in your department.
Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Calming Angry People
- Conflict Resolution
- Coping with Shift Work
- Creative Ways to Motivate Employees
- Cubicle Etiquette
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Gossip
- Embracing Diversity
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Giving Effective Feedback
- SMART Goals
- Steps for Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Team Building
- Telework - Tips for Success