SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Supervisor and Manager Services
Indiana University has partnered with CuraLinc Healthcare to provide the comprehensive SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Along with the services available to employees and household members, SupportLinc also provides supervisors and managers with expert resources, training, and consultations for a variety of organizational concerns.
Access directly through SupportLinc:
- Managing conflict among employees
- Talking with employees about behavior or performance issues
- Strategies for difficult conversations
- Management Consultations
- Management Trainings and Toolkits
Coordinate with IU HR Employee Relations at to request this service:
- Critical Incident Response
Training, Tip Sheets, and Toolkits
Select a topic below for a small collection of links to some of SupportLinc’s resources and tools. To access their entire library of content visit SupportLinc.com.
Incidents such as workplace violence, robbery, a natural disaster, suicide, or a workplace accident can leave employees shocked, distracted, and unable to perform their jobs effectively. Critical Incident Response (CIR) services are intended to reduce the acute symptoms of the trauma by providing on-site counseling and guidance.
Contact IU Human Resources Employee Relations at 812-856-1234 or to request these services.
Grief and Loss
SupportLinc’s quarterly newsletter for supervisors, LincLine.
Post these flyers near time clocks or common areas in your department.
Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Calming Angry People
- Conflict Resolution
- Coping with Shift Work
- Creative Ways to Motivate Employees
- Cubicle Etiquette
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Gossip
- Embracing Diversity
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Giving Effective Feedback
- SMART Goals
- Steps for Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Team Building
- Telework - Tips for Success