IU Human Resources offers diverse virtual learning opportunities to support your well-being, growth, and skill development—all available 24/7 from the comfort of your office or home. These resources are free to all IU employees. Your IU Login or registration may be required.
Bookmark this page and check back for updated live and on-demand webinars, live streaming events, and other learning opportunities from HR benefits experts and vendors, Healthy IU, Talent and Organization Development, LinkedIn, and more.
On this page
Live webinars and on-demand presentations from IU HR benefits experts and IU benefit vendors.
Benefits 101 On-Demand Presentations
Retirement Planning On-Demand Presentations
Live and on-demand presentations from Healthy IU, Care@Work, SupportLink EAP, and others.
Healthy IU On-Demand Presentations
Visit Healthy IU’s workshop handouts and recordings page for an archive of on-demand presentations. Their most recent presentations are listed below.
- Boundary Setting in the Time of COVID-19
- Communication that Improves Relationships
- Feel-Good Workstation Movements
- Self-Regulating Stress 2.0: Coping During Difficult Times
- The Attentive Bite: How to Transition from Mindless to Mindful Eating
- Top 10 Ways to Reduce Inflammation
- Town Hall: Public Safety, Race, and Racial Inequity
- Vulnerability, Empathy, and Compassion and Your Team during a Time of Change
- Working from Home (with Kids)
Care@Work On-Demand Presentations
SupportLinc EAP On-Demand Presentations
WW (Weight Watchers) On-Demand Presentations
Join the IU HR Talent and Organization Development Team as they present new and popular courses via live webinar. All employees are welcome. Registration is required.
Learn the most in-demand business, technology, and creative skills on your own schedule. Current IU staff, faculty, and students can access this online library of over 16K+ expert-led, online video tutorials for free.
UITS IT Training
Classes from IU's software and technology experts and learning partners.