New Employee Resources
In light of IU’s response to COVID-19 and the desire to limit in-person meetings, IU Human Resources will offer a condensed online recording for New Employee Orientation. Employee benefits (health and retirement) are covered due to the time-sensitive nature of enrollment.
*New employees from all campuses are welcome to view this webinar session.
Select your campus:
If your campus isn't listed ask your supervisor about available orientation opportunities.
Benefits information and enrollment
Career Development (choose your campus):
- East (Richmond)
- IUPUI (Indianapolis)
- Northwest (Gary)
- South Bend
- Southeast (New Albany)
- University Information Technology Services
- Getting Started Guide
- Two-Step Login (Duo) at IU
- Emergency Notification Alerts
- New Employee Tools (tax information and setting up direct deposit)
- Kuali Time information and support (Support and Service Staff and Temporary employees)
- ePTO User Guide (Professional Staff)