COVID-19 Resources from Human Resources
The university has taken action to limit the risk to our community from the spread of COVID-19. Learn what you need to know for fall 2022 and see all of IU’s up-to-date information at the IU COVID-19 website.
This site contains the latest guidance and frequently asked questions for Human Resources-related topics.
Important Information for Employees
Protecting the IU Community
- Masks are optional at all campuses, but are still required in some settings. Get the details at IU’s COVID-19 site.
- Know what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, regardless of your vaccination status.
- IU requires a COVID-19 vaccine or approved exemption for all students, faculty, and staff. Learn more at IU’s COVID-19 website and FAQ. For questions about this requirement, please call 812-855-4848 or 317-274-5555, or email .
Working Through COVID-19
- Familiarize yourself with COVID-19 guidelines for your campus.
- Well-being resources are available.
General Guidance & FAQs
COVID-19 Health Services
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, use this IU Health tool to be screened or tested.
Support and resources for personal well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prevent the Spread
Info, resources, and support from IU to help protect yourself and the IU community.
Webinars and livestreams from IU Human Resources and IU benefit vendors.
Tools to help employees keep learning & developing important skills at this time.