HRMS eDocs Access and Training
Employees requiring access to HR eDocs must complete compliance tutorials and attend an introductory training before access will be granted.
- Training webinars for appointed staff and temporary employees are held on varying days/times each month.
- The manager or supervisor for the employee requiring access must request the employee’s access/training via the HRMS Support Form. We will then coordinate with the employee to schedule a session.
- Please provide the employee’s full name, IU e-mail address, and department (e.g. BL-MATH) in the description of the request.
Note: The webinar is specific to eDoc processing for appointed staff and temporary employees and is required for general access to HRMS eDocs. EDoc processes and concepts relating to academic employees are not reviewed. Training for academic eDoc processing is offered by Bloomington and IUPUI Academic Affairs offices. Please contact your campus office to schedule a session:
- For Bloomington campus, completion of staff/temporary training is a prerequisite for supplemental academic eDoc training.
* Each year thousands of students are employed by IU, so we ask that users of HRMS data take the FERPA Tutorial as a reminder that our HRMS data includes the personal and job data of these students. FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) protects the privacy of student data. The use of student information is governed by federal and state regulations as well as university policy. The FERPA Tutorial will familiarize new users who are requesting access and serve as a reminder to current users who may only be requesting updates to access.
Questions about HRMS eDocs training? Please submit an HRMS Support Form. Thank you!