Learn How to Self-Regulate Stress for Free
From Healthy IU
Learn and practice a variety of stress management skills in this free online webinar series from Healthy IU Work + Life. This series of webinars continues into March, and video archives of the past webinars are available.
Webinar topics include:
- “GRIT: How to Bounce Back from Adversity, Challenges, and Failure”
- “Art-Based Approaches to Self-Care”
- “The Attentive Bite: How to Transition from Mindless to Mindful Eating”
- And more
About Work + Life
The goal of Work + Life is to provide you with the resources, information, and tools you need to be your best at work and beyond. Work + Life topics include parenting, child & elder care, mental well-being, life safety, alternative work schedules, and more.
Among the Work + Life mental well-being resources are local counseling resources, relaxation techniques, mental health screening tools, substance abuse treatment assistance, and more.
Mental Health Telemedicine
Anthem health plan members can access online counseling with psychologists and psychiatrists through their smartphone, tablet, or computer. These telemedicine visits can be paid for with Health Savings Account funds and apply towards your in-network deductible and out-of-pocket maximums.
- LiveHealth Online Psychology lets you talk with a licensed therapist or psychologist for issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, or panic attacks. Children age 10-17 can also use the service for matters such as: attention deficit disorder (ADD), behavior challenges, eating disorders, coping with parental divorce, or developmental challenges. Wait times for these appointments are typically a day or two.
- LiveHealth Online Psychiatry allows you to obtain medication management support when talk therapy isn’t enough. Board-certified psychiatrists can assist with behavioral health conditions such as: major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and postpartum depression. Wait times for these appointments are typically 14 days or less.
Note: Online counseling is not appropriate for all concerns. LiveHealth Online does not provide emergency services.
For questions about mental health benefits, or any other HR-related topic, contact IU Human Resources at 812-856-1234 or .