Important Federal Notices
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplace
This notice provides basic information about the ACA Health Insurance Marketplace that went into effect January 1, 2014, and about health coverage offered by IU which meets the affordability and minimum value standards defined by the ACA.
- COBRA General Notice
This notice contains important information about COBRA continuation coverage rights. COBRA is a temporary extension of certain benefit coverages, including medical and dental. This notice explains COBRA coverage, including when it may become available and how to protect your right to it.
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act (NMHPA)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare:
- Special Enrollment Notice
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act