SHARE information that will help me.
Great leadership takes place every day through conversations with staff members. As a leader, you can increase employee engagement by sharing information that will help them.
Leadership Made Simple
- Broadly share information with your team so your team members have the full picture and can seek creative solutions and better perform their jobs.
- To build trust with your team, have open and honest communication.
Tips to Get Started
- Share the key priorities of the larger work team and/or unit with each member of your team.
- Share information learned with all levels of your organization. During and after meetings or conversations, consider who else needs to know the information.
- Be transparent in decision-making. Share why a specific decision was made.