SAY something positive about my work.
As a leader at Indiana University, it’s your job to ensure your employees feel heard, valued, and motivated. You can show your team how much you value their contributions by saying something positive about their work.
Leadership Made Simple
- Recognize individuals for doing good work. Be timely, specific, and sincere.
- Share positive feedback that tells employees what to keep doing and where their work is most impactful.
Tips to Get Started
- Say something positive to a team member detailing how their work specifically made an impact.
- Say something positive to a team member who went above and beyond.
- Recognize a team member for a strong contribution, creative solution, or exemplary behavior.