ASK me what I think.
Knowing how to engage individuals and teams effectively is an essential leadership skill. As a leader, you can build trust and improve how staff employees feel about their workplace by asking what they think.
Leadership Made Simple
- Involve employees by asking for their opinions or ideas.
- Include employees in decisions that impact their jobs or roles.
- Be partners in decision making and listen to creative solutions.
Tips to Get Started
- Ask a team member how they would improve a process.
- Ask a team member for their opinion on an issue that is impacting your team.
- Continuously share with team members that you value and appreciate their feedback.