- Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- IU Affirmative Action resources for Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action policies and procedures, including sexual harassment.
- IU Health Center's Sexual Assault Crisis Services
- IU Police Department full-service law enforcement agency focused on safety and security
- Middleway House safe housing, community resources, counseling, legal advocates, and support groups
- Monroe County Victims Assistance Program seeks to empower crime victims by providing information to help understand the workings of the criminal justice system.
- Motorist Assistance provides help when you have a dead batteries, locked your keys in the car, or run out of gas
- Protective Order Project helps victims of domestic abuse obtain civil protective orders from the court
- Safety Escort for IU students and staff
- Stop Sexual Violence: Programs and organizations at IU
- United States Office on Violence Against Women
Any links to external Web sites and/or non-University information provided on University pages or returned from University Web search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be considered as an endorsement by Indiana University of the content or views of the linked materials.